Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Midsummer Night's Dream is Coming to OnStage Playhouse


This is not going to be a long post extolling the virtues of Shakespeare or anything like that. We just wanted to let everyone know that it's almost time for A Midsummer Night's Dream! Our very first Shakespeare opens March 5, 2009....LESS than a month away! This very talented cast has been very hard at work perfecting their language and really working hard to make this work.

I thought I'd post some of our publicity photos on line to whet everyone's appetite to see this show.

BTW....All photos are by Andrew Rogers who is an AMAZING photographer. Drop him an e-mail if you like what you see and need a photographer.







And because I can...a video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 230 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?